Building Automation Services Company in South Florida Serving Palm Beach, Broward and Miami
We offer innovative, manufacturer-independent control solutions for all your Building Automation Needs
We evaluate your needs, and then design, install and provide ongoing support for your Building Automation System.
South Florida Building Automation Services
Building Automation System Needs Assessment
Enables building owners to grow their bottom line through savings achieved from more efficient building automation systems.
Control system design and optimization
Upgrade your software in order to integrate and to easily regulate and monitor other energy depleting systems.
Whether you are retrofitting an obsolete system or in need of a complete new installation.
Documents the performance of existing mechanical, electrical and control equipment and makes the appropriate energy saving adjustments.
HVAC System Scheduling
Create a convenient, easily manageable schedule across different user friendly platforms.
- 42% of the world’s energy is used in buildings
- 50% of energy used in buildings is wasted because of inefficient building management systems
- In developed economies, at least half of the buildings expected to be in use in 2050 have already been built
- Only 25% of building costs are associated with capital expenses, while 75% of costs are used to operate a building over its life cycle
- Only 20% of facility managers use 80% of the available capabilities in their building management systems
- 30% of energy used in buildings is waste
We are experts in integrating multiple building systems, including the following:
AC Comfort Controls is able to bring control back to the user, allowing you to see where you may need to adjust your HVAC system during certain usage downtimes, enabling you to earn extra savings. Additional savings may be reached beyond the building automation system with a separate but parallel chiller optimization system.
Variable Pump Controls
We increase efficiency in older but not yet obsolete mechanical equipment by installing a variable condenser water pumping system to match the building's occupancy requirements.
We integrate lighting systems into one user-friendly platform, enabling you to adjust lighting and monitor usage in order to make the necessary energy saving adjustments.
We eliminate energy loss by optimizing the power sent to major mechanical equipment resulting in maximizing the efficiency and life of each piece of equipment.